University Without Examination in Turkey
University Without Examination in Turkey
Do you want to become a university student ?!
Are you worried you cannot pass the exam ?!
Do not worry!
Using PROFMET to enter a university is very easy.
ALSO WITHOUT AN EXAM!
Now with university programs you can get a career advancement, if you are interested in the chance to realize your dreams, then this is in your hands. Are your dreams a university in Turkey?
Turkey is waiting for you!
Contact us on WhatsApp for detail information:
+90 552 287 47 95
We can help you with your points for you to win universities in Turkey only a high school diploma without any examinations. For this, you must have a high school diploma or you must be studying in the last year. Necessary documents are:
1. High School Diploma original and certified Turkish translation.
2. High school transcript and certified Turkish translation.
3. Copy of passport and certified Turkish translation.
4. certificate of equivalence (to be obtained from the Directorate of National Education in Turkey or Turkey Embassy in their country).
5. Passport photo.
Turkey University Annual Fees
Average annual fees of State Universities are $ 200 – $ 1,000 (Average $ 1,000 – $ 5,000 for departments such as Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy).
Annual fees of Private Universities average $ 3,000 – $ 30,000
Places to Stay Costs for Students in Turkey, Home Rents And dorms
Foreign nationals who came to study in Turkey they can opt to stay in the place of students who are a few options at reasonable costs. Public and private dormitories are available in all cities where universities are available for those who prefer dormitories, and their monthly average expenses are between 50$ and 100$ for state dormitories. For private dormitories, the average is between 100$-300$.
Another option that is widely preferred as accommodation is to rent a house. If you rent a house with four or five friends and go home, you will have a monthly average of around100$-150$, including all your expenses.
University Without Examination in Turkey
Study in Turkey
A. In accordance with the “Principles Regarding Acceptance of Students from Abroad“ of the Council of Higher Education Presidency, the applications of the following candidates are accepted.
If they are in the final year of high school or graduated;
Foreign nationals/Haymatloses (Haymatlos (stateless person) candidates are considered to be foreign nationals regardless of whether they have studied in Turkey or outside of Turkey.),.
Those who are natural born Turkish citizens and have received permission of renouncement of nationality from the Ministry of Internal Affairs,. and those who can prove that they possess the Document Related to the Usage of the Rights Granted Based. on the Turkish Citizenship Law for their minor children registered at the document of renunciation of Turkish citizenship. (those having the “Document of Renunciation of Turkish Citizenship” and the “Blue ID” as of the deadline of application),.
In accordance with the 6th and 7th articles of the Turkish Citizenship Law numbered 5901,. those who are foreign citizens passed to Turkish citizenship by acquired citizenship/dual citizens in this case,. except for the natural born Turkish citizenship,.
From the students who have Turkish nationality continuing secondary education abroad before 01/02/2013,. those who completed the last 3 (three). years of secondary education (high school) in a foreign country other than T.R.N.C. (Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus).(Including those who have completed all secondary education (high school) in Turkish Schools established by the Ministry of Education in a foreign country other than T.R.N.C.),.
From the students who have Turkish nationality started secondary education abroad after 01/02/2013,. those who completed all of secondary education (high school). in a foreign country other than T.R.N.C. (Including those who have completed all secondary education (high school). in Turkish Schools established by the Ministry of Education in a foreign country other than T.R.N.C.),.
Those who are T.R.N.C. citizens, residing in the T.R.N.C. and completed secondary (high school) education in T.R.N.C. having GCE AL (General Certificate of Education (GCE) Advanced Level) exam results,. and the ones who have or will have GCE AL exam results by enrolling and being educated at other country high schools between 2005-2010.
University Without Examination in Turkey | Study in Turkey
B. In accordance with the “Principles Regarding Acceptance of Students from Abroad“ of the Council of Higher Education Presidency, the applications of the following candidates are not accepted.
- Turkish citizens who complete all of their high school education in Turkey or T.R.N.C.,
- T.R.N.C. citizens (Except for those who have GCE AL results and finished all secondary education in T.R.N.C. high schools and. who have enrolled and educated in colleges and high schools in other countries between 2005 and 2010 having or will have GCE AL exam results),.
- Dual citizens who are natural born Turkish citizens (Except for those who have completed all of their secondary education (high school). in Turkish schools of the Ministry of Education opened in a foreign country except for T.R.N.C.),.
- Those who are dual citizens (one of them being Turkish) and completed all of their secondary education in Turkey,
- Dual citizens one of them being T.R.N.C. (Except for those who have GCE AL results finishing all secondary education in T.R.N.C. high schools and. who have enrolled and educated in colleges and high schools in other countries between 2005 and 2010 having or will have GCE AL exam results),.
- Turkish citizens or dual citizens whose first citizenship at birth is Turkish and those are educated in the schools in the charge of Turkish embassies and in foreign high schools in Turkey,.
In the 6th and 7th articles of Turkish Citizenship Law numbered 5901;
Article 6 – Natural born Turkish citizenship is earned spontaneously according to paternity or birth place. Turkish Citizenship by birth take effect as of the moment of birth.
Article 7 –
- An infant born from the marriage of a mother or a father having Turkish citizenship inside or outside of Turkey is considered Turkish citizen.
- An infant born from the union of a Turkish mother and a foreign father without marriage is considered Turkish citizen.
- An infant born from the union of a Turkish father and a foreign mother without marriage will earn Turkish citizenship if the principles and procedures that providing for the establishment of paternity are fulfilled.
Due to the articles that take place, candidates who completed all of secondary education (high school) in Turkey must prove that they are not covered by the articles above. (not to be a natural born Turkish citizen)(Document taken from the Civil Registry such as the Certificate of Identity Register Copy is necessary).
C. Principles Regarding Admission Conditions Of Universities:
1) the countries ‘ own national examinations, International Examinations, Secondary. (High School) grade point averages, examination conducted by the University, etc. to submit to the approval of the General Assembly of Higher Education in the form of a directive or regulation adopted by the university senates of the principles related . to the admission of students from abroad, including the minimum scores of the methods to be used in the admission of students,.
adding a material assurance amount to the requirements and principles to be determined by the universities in order to ensure that the. financial facilities of the students from abroad provide the opportunity to pursue their higher education in our country,.
the acceptance letter or equivalent document regulations of the universities in our country to the students who are legally accepted from the foreign nationals. in our country, the relevant boards of Higher Education Institutions in the decommissioning. period of the candidates applying for the examination by the relevant higher education institution to provide the application requirement for the candidates who.
prepare promotional documents and catalogues for students from abroad to enable them to choose the Universities of our country, to encourage the participation. Of our universities in educational fairs abroad and to create foreign student offices. Within the universities in order to help the students who apply or come,
5) the higher education institutions. determine the application calendar within the framework of the quota of students from abroad and indicate it in. The academic calendar and inform the presidency of the Higher Education Council about the information about the enrolled students.
6) evaluation of the Turkish level of students from abroad by the relevant higher education institution within the framework of the conditions. Determined by the University in which they have earned the right of admission and the required documents.
it was deemed appropriate.
* : Council of State 8
. According to the decision given by the. department to stop the execution of Higher Education General Assembly meeting dated 21.5.2014 on the basis of the authority given to the . Executive Board of Higher Education dated 16.07.2014 on the decision taken in relation to candidates who can apply.